One way to help your children connect with missionaries around the world…
1. Find a large pin board or cork board.
2. Cover or paint the board.
3. Attach a large map of the world.
4. Collect photos or prayer cards of the different missionaries that you support financially or want to pray for.
5. Mark the missionaries’ locations with bright push pins (shadow box pins or map pins work best).
6. Attach a string to each push pin (I would recommend official map string, but I just used regular thread).
7. Put the missionary cards around the border of the map and secure with tacks or more push pins.
8. Attach the other end of the string to the missionary that matches each location.
9. Help your children locate where the different missionaries are around the world as you pray for them.
How do you help your children connect with missionaries?